View Single Post
Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 08-01-2015, 03:38 AM

Anna smiled happy to have someone who would stay and play. The question was, for how long, and would Anna stop the spirits that dwelled in the house with her? Not focusing on the negative thoughts, Anna watched Colette reach out to her, though Anna didn't flinch at all. Not because she was a ghost and the other girl was human, but because she didn't feel any harm coming from her at all. "Thank you, but I must return what you have said to me. In my eyes you are just as lovely as I"

Anna slightly tilted her head about how Colette spoke about meeting her in better circumstances. "Yes and no. Yes I am alone as far as I am the only spirit such as myself. The others...they're not spirits anymore, but they won't come out until almost one in the morning usually. So we don't have to worry about them for a few hours." Anna spoke her guard up for later if she had to protect this human with her non-existence she would. She didn't want to lose another friend...not like all the others that ran away screaming or died.

"I really would like to play, but one of my favorite things to do in this house is to take old passages to other places around here. Want to see the secret garden? I'm not sure if it still looks as beautiful as back then, but I might be able to change that" Anna spoke smiling kindly as she glanced around mentally to make sure no other spirits were latching on to anything or anyone. "Maybe I can even show you my room" her real room, not the one that Colette was originally in, that was just a room for show back then.

"But you might with to put some shoes on that you're comfortable in walking or slippers." Anna spoke wondering if the girl ate anything while she was gone for that short time. She was going to ask, but she wanted to make sure a few different things first.