View Single Post
Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 08-05-2015, 12:43 PM

"Of course, I wouldn't tell you where it is, and just leave like that. That would be rude, mother has taught me better than that" she spoke though she should have held off on that comment about her mother, but too late it was already heard by the others. She didn't turn or break or glaze, but her ghostly aura meant to be seen by other ghosts told them to back off. That it was her time to play.

Anna had a feeling Colette would have questions, but right now she just really wanted to play. It was rare for her and over the centuries the last girl who she was able to trust wound up trying to burn the house down, but the spirits just...well she joined the spirits put it that way. Anna's eyes went from happy to in a daze "Come on, we don't want to miss it" Anna smiled as her eyes lit up once more while she added "This is an old house, alot of places don't get cleaned, and no one has been in the secret passageways in over four centuries" so that would be over four hundred years to this day.

"Ready?" Anna asked thinking that since Colette was human they would have to take the long way, but that was what the shoes were for. Anna could go through walls, but they would have to work together to find the levers that would open these hidden passageways. "Let's go to the garden first, then we can check out my room, you have to go through the garden and past the small waterfall to get to my room." Anna loved her room almost as much as everything else, but her room was hidden away farther than anyone knew.