View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 03-06-2014, 11:09 PM

Another arrival. This girl seemed to still have clear head, although slightly rude, but then again, there really was no other free space than the one beside blonde man. Corynn nodded greeting to her, Caleb only glared. Somehow, even drugs couldn't diminish his wish to punch someone, to vent. Maybe the dose wasn't strong enough? But if so, Corynn was grateful they didn't pump him fuller. Her attention went back to the newcomer again. Would she speak, if she considered that there was no point being anti-social? Ah, and she did.

"We were drugged and signed some papers, I am guessing for agreeing to all this crap. Well, I did, but my brother didn't. And passed out. Then, operation table, tattoo. Don't know anything else. But that's kind of enough, with that kindly shared bit about us being prisoners of science and declared dead outside these walls..." she replied, brushing strand of hair behind her ear. "I'm going to make a meatloaf out of them, the most disgusting meatloaf world has ever seen," Caleb grit his teeth and Corynn placed hand on his wrist, expression worried.

"The more you resist, the more medicine they will pump in. We better play along, for now... she spoke quietly, hoping to get through to him. And as always, she did. His expression softened slightly and he focused on food, now completely disinterested in anything around him, unless his sister spoke up. Corynn was both worried and relieved by that, seeing him finally succumb to medicine somewhat, and looked up to the pair across of them. What did they think about the whole situation? Somehow, it felt as if the voices in her head got louder if she was looking at someone...