View Single Post
RobinGoodfellow
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2010, 03:05 AM

I used to do a little box with my initals in the lower right-hand corner but now...well, it's not like there's a point to doing it, as most of my art dosen't go anywhere more than three feet from my desk. It'd be neat if I had something impressive like some artists do, but my initials, my signature, they're just not that cool. I once had someone tell me (strangly enough, this was right before I started putting my initials in my work too. hmmm...-sarcasm-) that you wern't a real artist until you signed you're work. Weirdest. Substitute. EVAH. But after I had stopped, I realized that by those same standards, you also wern't a real artist until you moved to Paris, sold a maximum of four (but a minimum of one) paintings (and they have to be paintings mind you. No charcol, pastels, or any other medium is to be used. Even watercolors are frowned on ):<), either had an unrequitted love, or a marriage with someone who hated you. And the terminal illness! You also have to have either a terminal or mental illness. Sorry about the wall'o text there