View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 05-06-2013, 07:19 AM

Victoria had been enjoying one of the last bus rides she would have because within a few day she wouldn't be allowed to do that again or at lest in a normal way. As she leaned her body against the guard railing wall, that was right next to the buses door and looking out the window to watch the morning scenery, fly by a little to quickly, "I'm going to miss this." she sighed. As the sound left her a very annoyingly familiar face covered the scenery, her eyebrow twitched and the vein in her forehead throbbed in annoyance, than his voice began to fill in the silence and buzzing of other people talking. As he played with her hair and than to her neck, as much as, Victoria would not make a scene or want to attract any kind of attention, but she was not going to let him do as he pleased.

Smacking his hand away and than waving it away from her body she 'shooed' him, "Don't mess up my bow." she straightened out her bow, "Just because you wouldn't leave me alone and caught me at a moment that I didn't feel like putting up with your annoying bugging behavior, does not mean in anyway that we our even close to being anywhere near the word friends. Or that I even want to spend my time around you." she said in a very stony, cold voice as she stressed the whole idea of them being friends, never possible, and to follow it up her whole face was the same as her voice. She had a good feeling that he was acting this way again because she had pretty much told, Rogan that he was sucking up to her because she was a Wolfe and that made him a fake, so he was back to behaving his old ways of teasing and bugging her, 'Not that I would ever miss this...but I would like this better than the other way he was.' her whole face suddenly looked tried from the idea of him being back to the Rogan, Pany she knew and could get a somewhat handle on.

"What are you doing on a bus anyways?" she raised a brow at him, "Don't you have like a ton of different cars to drive and show off or something?" she added, letting another sigh go and looking up at him with slight confusion in her eyes. Victoria had her own reasons for riding the bus but she wouldn't have guessed that Rogan would even choose to take one, he was a very well know face for Pany industry and that his parents would let him to do such a thing, was beyond her. So a part of her was rather curious but she wouldn't let him know that of course.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 05-19-2014 at 04:09 AM..