View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 05-06-2013, 08:14 PM

((Haha, I knew what you were going for ;) I got ya, haha!))

Victoria's eye brow began to twitch at the sudden fake crying that, Rogan was doing, 'Everyone is going to be looking over here if he doesn't knock it off.' she pinched the bridge of her nose. She was thankful at the voice that soon came to join them, 'Jacob!' Victoria, perked up a bit at the sight of him. As she watched the scene unfold before her, it was...well something she had never seen before. Although she as spent a many times in the company of these guys, this kind of behavior was not something she saw.

She returned, Jacob's smile with a small smile of her own and small wave, before Rogan started up again. Victoria couldn't help the small laugh that bubbled out of her mouth, she cover her mouth with the back of her hand. This whole scene was just to...cute and funny, not that she thought that about, Rogan. When, Jacob came over to stand next to her and leaned to whisper to her, Victoria looked up at him and was not quite surprise at the real reason Rogan would take the bus, "Not that surpriseing I guess." she said but Rogan quickly came over to cover his friends mouth, Victoria's eyes got wide at the sudden tackle and could tell how badly he was lying and this time she couldn't stop the full laugh that came out of her mouth, as she hide her mouth behind her hand, "You guys are such kids."

When the bus stopped, Victoria quiet her laughing and stepped off the bus and looked behind her to see the well blank faces, she raised a brow but than shrugged her shoulders, "See you guys." she waved her hand over her shoulder and continued her walk towards the school, with her book bag in hand.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 05-08-2013 at 06:12 AM..