View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 05-10-2013, 06:29 AM

Jacob chuckled at Victoria's choice of words for the school fair was, "Remember we painted a lot posters last week for it." he commented. Rogan raised a brow as everyone was running around, this was one of the few times of the year were either 1st years got to show off their wealth or those who failed last time get to, try and redeem themselves.

All three of them watched as the out of breath girl came running up to Victoria and asked for her help. Rogan smirked, 'Hmm, maybe I can turn this whole school fair into a great way to spend time with Victoria.' he rubbed his chin in thought. As, June greeted the two of them, Rogan returned the smile, "Good morning." this was is the girl that Jacob said would be willing to help them. Jacob smiled at June, "Ah, good morning, June. You look lovely as always." the girl had blushed and smiled at them, and whispered a 'thank you' to Jacob before she gave her attention back to Victoria and than took off.

Rogan smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at Jacob, "Whoa! Looks like someone is rather complementary today." he said jabbing his elbow into Jacob's side, "Ah, you're over reacting, Rogan." he said pushing his friend away, trying to hide his blush, "Hmm, I don't know...what do you think Victoria?" he said sanding next to her with crossed arms staring at him with a smirk, "I think Jacob, may have a thing for your friend there." Jacob rolled is eyes at this, "You're just being silly now." Rogan chuckled at this.

Last edited by JayRose; 05-10-2013 at 07:53 PM..