View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 05-10-2013, 10:40 PM

Victoria, took a couple steps to catch herself from falling over at the little playful push that, Rogan gave her. Victoria was thrown off by it but was used to it because that's what her brother did to her but she would usually push them back, which her body almost made her do. The bell went off to signal the students that they had five minutes to get to classes, which snapped her out of what she was doing, 'What am I doing?' again she watched as the two boys talked, 'Acting like this is the most normal thing in the world? I don't even like, Rogan yet I'm talking and letting him touch me as though we've been friends for years.' her brows pulled together in annoyance at herself, 'Jacob I don't have a problem with but he still isn't someone I should be feeling this comfortable with.' shaking her at to snap herself out of odd mood, she started to walk to her classroom, "Bye." she said quickly just wanting to get out of there.

They had to get to their own class so she knew that they wouldn't follow after her. As, Victoria reached the hallway for her classroom, on the way she had decided that her odd behavior was because of the fact that she was just so happy to find out that she would not be losing her childhood home. Even though they would be moving out of it, and with that she was just in such a good mood she didn't realize her carefree attitude, towards them. Sighing, she took a deep breath and straightened out her uniform, than opened the door to her classroom and walked into it, which was buzzing with everyone talking about, she was sure the play, and everyone was excitedly giving their own ideas. Walking over to her desk, she was quickly meet with, June's happy smile, "Hey! Here's the practice; date and times." she placed the piece of paper on, Victoria's desk, "We'll have one more piano player and we thought a duet would be great in certain areas, plus if maybe something were to happen to you, we have a back up." She said it so happily, but Victoria was a little nervous by that because she couldn't help but wounder who came up with that idea and why. Seeing that June was waiting for a reply with a sunshine, smile still in place, "Great, thanks June. I'll make sure to let my parents know and make sure to came to each practice." she said with her nonchalant face in place.

June, couldn't help the little squeal that left her voice, "Ah, thank you again so much, Victoria this is going to be great with you playing." "Um...June-" June blinked at her wondering what was up, "Yes?" Victoria wasn't sure why she wanted to ask June what she thought of Jacob, before she could voice her thoughts, the teacher walked in and told them all to, sit down and open their books, "Ah, never mind, it's nothing." she gave weakly, than June smiled at her again, "Alright, see you later at practice than." Than she took off to her seat.