View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 02-15-2017, 04:13 AM

"Collin, my name is Collin. I am not opposed to wearing a dress or skirt if it helps."Collin said, not minding the other princes ramblings as his two middle brothers, twins, where never quite, heck they even talked in their sleep. "It's just easier to move in leggings or pants. I'll ah get changed now... don't want to just stand around in a robe...." Collin tried to make a joke of it... but he failed miserably as he hurried off to change into the temporary clothing, he snagged a black hair ribbon on his way aswell.

Back in the bathing chamber Collin shrugged off the robe, the first thing he did was use the ribbon to pull a good chunk of his hair back away form his face, a few locks falling out of the ponytail but enough stayed put that it didn't fall into his face any more. He then pulled on the pants and tunic, he rolled the sleeves of the tunic up to his elbows before checking the ribbon that now held his hair.

The pants didn't feel to loose despite their shape and design, the tunic was longer then he though it would be, but he felt a bit better now that he was in some cloths, and not just a robe, or his torn princely attire. He exited the bathing chamber with what he hoped looked like confidence, he still tucked some of his hair behind his ear. Two little silver studs could now be seen in his ears, as in his kingdom it was tradition that the royal family had their ears pierced, no matter their gender. His mother once told him that before she married his father that her own ears where pierced and how she had wished that it had been a easier experice fo rher... he guessed children forgot pain a lot faster.