View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 02-09-2011, 11:06 AM

Rogan, let a big yawn go as he held onto the pole that was in the community bus, that he took to school. Taking a bite of the buttered toast his mother had told him was all he would have time for his breakfast or else he would be late for school. He had tried wiggling a piece of bacon out of his little sister but she refused him, the salty meat. Rogan, shoved half of the toast into his mouth, looking outside the window of the bus watching the scene pass by in a blur, "Man, you should chew your food before you end up choking again." Jacob, said with a joking smile on his face, knowing his friend Rogan, would have eaten the whole thing if he wasn't so tired, "What did you do that you look so tired?" he asked. Rogan looked at his friend he'd known since they were preschoolers, "I had to get that homework done last night or else I would have dealt with the teacher jumping on me again, not that I care about the teacher it's Mom, I'm scared of." he said a chill running down his spine at the thought of what his mom would do if she found out he was failing or getting anything below a 'C'. Jacob, laughed at Rogan's face, he looked like he just saw death, "Well, you wouldn't have to worry about your mom if you got the work done, before the night you have to turn it in, so you wouldn't have to pull all nighters." he said matter-o fact. Frowning at Jacob's comment, "Well it's not my fault school is just so boring. Half the things are just to simple and the other half is things I know I'll never need anyways." he said letting a sigh out, looking around the cabin of the bus to see all the people heading to work or school.

A lot of the kids on this bus went to his school as well, he could see a couple of cute girls from his school that he would have to try and talk to sometime this week, he thought with a smirk, wanting to go and flirt with them. Jacob, seeing what had caught the eyes of his friend, he let his own sigh out, "Why not just go talk to them right now?" he said not wanting to have Rogan talking about them through the whole bus ride. "I should, shouldn't I?" he said with a big grin on his face, "Go get 'em tiger." Jacob said jokingly, "I'll be back in a bit." Rogan said already thinking of all the great ways this could end.

Pushing through the crowded morning bus, Rogan started to walk pass the girls but dropped something near the one girl, with long blond hair and blue eyes, "Oh, you drop something!" the girl, quickly said as she went to try and pick it up, but when a hand grabbed it before she could, looking up the girl came face-to-face with, Rogan's fiery redish brown eyes. A blush quickly went across the girls face, letting a smile find it's way onto his face, "Thank you." his voice sounding like silk to both the girls ears. At this point both girls had blushes on their faces, "Y-your w-w-welcome." the girl stuttered, a shocked look on her face, Rogan knew the girls figured out who he was now getting a good look at him as he stood up from the floor, with a little charm he had dropped. Smiling at both of them, "Hey, don't you guys go to Redwood High with me?" he asked trying to sound shocked. Jacob, smacked himself in the face, 'Oh God! Of course they do...we wear uniforms at the school!' Rogan always come up with the stupidest lines, Jacob thought.

"Yes, your Rogan Pany. I'm surprised you know we go to your school!?" the blond headed girl said excitedly. The brunette sitting right next to her nodded her head in agreement with her friend. "It's kind of hard to miss a couple of pretty girls like yourself...sadly I've just never could get to ask your names." he said with a such a charming smile, it made the girls blush brighter.
Jacob, almost fell over at what was happen, 'Girls get so stupid when it comes to this guy.' sweating at the thought, but Jacob would do the same, just Rogan was much smoother than him.

Rogan come back over to Jacob, with a big smile on his face, "They would like to meet up with us after school today" he said the smile never leaving his face, "Group date. Told them to bring some cute friend and we would bring some guys." Rogan, loved to go on group dating with people from his school or others, it was to much fun just to go out and fool around like he always did, "I think the guys might like to go out for sure with us." Jacob said thinking about their closest friends at the school, which were all pretty much the playboy's in the school.
"The guys would love to have some fun I'm sure...it's got to be five of us altogether." Rogan explained. The bus came to a stop, Rogan and Jacob, were the first ones off and they walked the last few streets to their school Redwood.

Last edited by JayRose; 11-19-2012 at 08:01 AM..