View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2011, 07:41 AM

Victoria sat in the front sit of her brother's car, resting her head against the window watching as she got closer to her school, thinking of all ways to get out of going to school today, 'I can't say I'm sick, can't say I had a bad night they all know I didn't.' frowning at running out of ideas, "Why don't you want to go to school?" Victoria popped out of her thoughts to look at her brother, "What teen ever wants to go to school?" she asked resting her head on her closed hand, "And with it being high school and all." she added trying to make a point to her brother.

Her brother Luke, looked at her out of the corner of his eye, he let a small laugh out, "That's true, but that doesn't mean you can't use it for other things." thinking his sister would say something he looked at her to see that she was waiting for him to elaborate on what he meant, "You know going just to see your friends, or God, don't tell me you do this but just going to see the guys that you thing are cute or...might like." he made a face like he had just ate something awful at talking about his sister liking someone. Victoria let a sigh out at what her brother said, "You don't have to worry about that I'm still not into boys, you still have a few good years without having to go hulk-brother on anyone." she said adding a laugh as her brothers face relaxed at her words.

Pulling up to the school and parking just outside the gates Luke, looked at her, "Mom and dad tell me you don't hang out with your friends that much anymore." he said with concern in his voices, "Did you have a falling out with your friends?" he asked wanting to know what was making his sister not want to go to school, "You worry to much, just like dad and mum." she said opening the car door, "I just don't like this school..." she stop herself from leaving the car, 'I shouldn't let him freak out.' looking her brother in the eyeS, she smiled, "More like high school is just harder than I thought it would be. So the girls and I don't get to see each other outside of school because we don't want our parents killing us, for low grades." Victoria always tried so hard to twist her words so that it didn't sound as bad as it really was, she was getting so much better at it, she hated that she was, "You know how mum and dad are about the grades." she said shiver running down her spin thinking about the last time her grades had dropped to low, "Oh yeah, don't remind me." Luke said his own skin covered in goose bumps.

As they shared a laugh with each other, Luke, graded and pull his sisters neck, so he could kiss her on top of the head, "Don't make mum and dad worry so much than, yeah?" he muttered against her head. Feeling her nod 'yes' he pulled back and sat back in his sit Luke smiled at her, "Now than have a good day at school. Make lots of friends, eat all your lunch and don't let those boys near you!" he said with a bright smile on his face, teasing her, which was his way of telling her 'we talked about it, now We're done talking about it.' Victoria loved that about Luke. Giving him one of her big smiles back and sticking out her tongue at him for his comment. Victoria, didn't like lying to her family about things or more like twisted things so she could change the subject so she wouldn't have to lie to them but she would lie to them if she had to. Getting out of the car Victoria, grabbed her backpack and closed the door behind her, looking through the window at Luke, she mouthed "Love you." at him and winked with a smile on her face. Turning towards the gate of her school Victoria, sighed and adjusted her pack and walked onto the school grounds, "Just three more years Victoria." she said softly to herself trying to see the bright side of things.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 10-22-2012 at 07:12 PM..