View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 08-01-2011, 05:41 AM

(Very good idea lol. I think it would be best to do like a color thingy so we know who were playing and don't get to mixed up lol. You better play some of these guys haha...I guess I'll take some of the girls off your hand...we'll just switch back and forwards with them.)

Rogan, was sitting with all the guys eating lunch in there classroom.
"Man I can't believe I got cleaning duties today of all days." Rogan said with a pout on his face. "It's not like you didn't ask for it, you know." Jacob, said chuckling at his friend's misfortune.

"You'd think you would just learn you almost never get a way with it, dude." one of them said

"Your lucky that's all you got."
another peeped in

"You should just stop bugging Miss Lee, all the time." Another one that couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Rogan, felt the vein on his forehead, twitching and he was just about to tell them to 'shut it.' when the girls from the bus came in and cut his words and anger short. "Hi-ya, Rogan!" the two girls said in unison with each other, "Hello, ladies." he said with such a charming smile on his face, which made them both blush, "So we talked to the girls and we all agreed that 4 o'clock, would be a great time for us to meet up at the 'Jim Rock Dinner.'" the blond head said with a smile, trying not to stutter as all the boys began to look at her as she talked, 'Their all so hot!' the girl squealed in her head as she waited. The boys talked quietly about it for a moment and than they all smiled at the girls, "That sounds like a great idea! Let them know we don't have problem with that and that we'll meet you girls outside in the little shopping area." Rogan, spoke for them all. The girls had the biggest grins on their faces and talked to the boys a little bit more.

While that was all happening Seth, happened to take notice of Victoria, talking to one of his classmate about something at the front entries of the classroom. He smiled when he saw her and got up quietly from his sit, so he would go unnoticed. Rogan, wasn't the only one to like Victoria in some sort of way. Seth, has liked Victoria, since half way through Jr. High, with the girl and had become friends with her in their second year together since they had been in the same class. Seth, had no way of telling a girl that he liked her, so he was just happy being her friend. But through Jr. High, he had gotten quite a few girls and become quite the playboy later on, but whenever it come to Victoria, he could just never get himself to tell her, he might like much more than a friend. Seth, knew she was someone who would not go out with just anyone and would turn the person down nicely. He also liked how she never boast about who her family was, who were one of the top 5 corporations, in the world, and he had liked her before knowing that, and she told him she liked him as her friend, because he felt like a friend should be and not just using her for what she had.

As he walked up to her, he smiled, at her and than tapped his classmate shoulder to get his attention, "I've got it from here." he said with a bored look on his face toward the young man, "Uh, yes of course, Seth." he said somewhat nervously. Once he left, his smile come back full force, "What are you doing here Vi? It's good to see you!"he wanted to hug her, but knew that it would only make thing hard on the girl. Being so popular with the girl, if he showed to much likeness in one girl, all the girls who liked him would gang up on the poor girl, he never want Victoria to go through that again.