View Single Post
Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-18-2011, 04:08 PM

Lilith stuck out a hip and placed her hand on it. She tried to look cool and keep a straight face but within moments had broken out into hearty laughter. "The big guns? Diarrhea? A messed up face?" She bent over from laughing. It had been a long time since she had laughed this much. Lilith straightened up and wiped her eyes.

"Well I'm sure the voices in your head are never lonely or miss out on a laugh." She noticed that his expression had changed. It was almost a sad look on such a happy face.

She watched him bend down to pick something up and saw how he dropped the penny from his sleeve. She smiled knowing he was trying to make everyone forget that sad look.

Lilith knew she would regret it but fun was fun right? And if things went to bad she could always run off to another inn. "I'll be your volunteer. I hope there are no plans to cut me in two or make me into a chicken. That is of course if there are no other volunteers that would like the job more." She paused and looked around. She had seen the look the jester had placed on everyone here and she doubt many would be open for such a job. Especially her friend back at the table.