View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 10-10-2015, 09:20 PM

(Sorry this took so long! I had the whole fight typed up, and then my internet disconnected and I lost it all! I raged alot, and well....here. There were more details, but I kinda want to get this scene over with.)

The weapon-master would strike at Filius, attempting a crushing blow with his great-sword. Filius would lift up his gauntlets, and everyone could see the sparks as the blade was deflected. Taking the initiative, Filius would run at the man, and strike his armpit, the only unarmored spot on his body. This would not only hit the mans ribs, but would send vibrations to his lungs, knocking the breath out of him. Filius would then launch the man into the wall with a hard kick. Sophie could see a smile on Filius's face, as he relished a chance to test his skill.

Just as soon as the man got back up, he whistled. 4 different weapon-masters, all part of his little group, stepped out, surrounding Filius. All Filius did was let out a booming laugh. "Ha! thanks for proving me right yet again! I knew you were an honorless pig!"he yelled to the weapon-master. Filius's expression soon turned serious, as he knew that he was greatly outmatched. This forced him to begin playing on defense, but it wasn't long before a weapon-master with a warhammer slammed the flat edge of it across Filius's head. It was a miracle it didn't crush his skull.

Filius was launched into a wall, his body battered and bruised. His head was now bleeding from the wound, but he managed to somehow stand up, though Sophie could see his shell was broken. He looked like a little kid, reliving the worst day of his life. He touched his scar on his neck, which had blood from his head on it. He then closed his eyes, and whispered something. "Aphelia...."his mouth worded.

Filius's eyes would then open, as a cold rage coursed over them. He started charging right up to the group, but instead of attacking them all at once, he jumped up. His fists glowing red from fire magic, he slammed them down on the ground, using the magic built up into the gauntlets to send a shockwave out, making them all fly. Filius would then start charging them down, and attacking each one. His fighting style was now more......savage. It wasn't that he wanted to win now, he wanted to cause them all to feel pain.

(Now is time that you can control your guy again :D)

Filius would then launch the ring-leader weapon-master into the wall again, ripping off the mans helmet. "I will rip your guts out through your armor!"he said, as his gauntlets began to glow again. Filius would then grab the back of his armor, and rip it open. "You threaten my friend, you lead me here on false pretenses, you try to kill me......I will make sure you're a cripple for the rest of your life. "he said, as he started walking closer to the man.