View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 10-11-2015, 08:52 PM

Sophie tried to catch Filius before he hit the ground, but once again, her reflexes were only slightly too slow. Filius was hurt and it was her fault. She knelt beside his unconscious form and gently pulled him into her lap. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes and she felt so horrible for allowing this to happen. She felt worse for even encouraging the fight.

"Oh..." She cried. "Can someone please send for a medic? Please?!"

The Weapons Master instructor argued with the Magic Caster instructor, but their words were falling on Sophie's deaf ears. She wasn't hearing anything that they were saying and frankly, she didn't want to. All that mattered was that Filius was hurt and it was all her fault.

Sophie cried for a few minutes before two nurses approached her from behind. She didn't want to let Filius go into their care, but she had to step back and let them do their job... Which was only cleaning and wrapping his wounds really. Sophie continued to cry and she approached the Magic Casters teacher with her head hung low...

"I'm sorry..." She whispered between sniffs. "He is my friend, I caused this to happen and I'm... so sorry." Her tears became sobs and she allowed herself to cry uncontrollably. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."