View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 02-02-2011, 11:29 PM

This is just a one-on-one RP, between ChoShadowMaster (Myself) and JayRose.
So we ask that you restrain yourself from posting anything on our RP =) Thank you and feel free to read through and enjoy!

*Characters*
Victoira, Alexandra Wolfe

I am 15 years of age, I was born February, 4th.
I have three older brother's; Demetri, Devin and Luke and two older sister's; Eve and Marie which makes me the baby of my family. I have my father, John and my mother, Lisa.
I am now attending Redwood High School, for my 2nd year of being here.

Rogan, Jame Pany

I am 16 years of age, I was born July, 20th.
I have one older sister, Scarlett and a younger sister, Emily I'm the middle kid in this family.
My father is Richard, and my mother is Heather.
I am now attending Redwood High School, for my 2nd year of being here.

Jacob Myer
I am 16 years of age, I was born April, 9th.
I have two older sisters; Mia and Katie . I'm the baby of the family.
My father is Patrick, and my mother is Holly.
I am now in my 2nd year of attending Redwood High School, you will see me hanging around with my childhood friend Rogan Pany, the most but in school we hang with a group of guys; Zack, Alex, Ryan, Seth and Jesse.

Jesse, James Schoettler.
I am 16 years old, I was born May 22.
I have one older brother who is learning to take over our fathers car company.
My father is David and my mother is Lula.
In my 2nd year of attending Redwood High School, I have my beautiful girlfriend Morgan, and my group of friends I've grown up with, since are families all go to the same get together parties. I aim to be the best at everything because when you have the Schoettler, name you need to be the best.

Morgan, Ashley Parker.
I am 16 years old, born December 12th.
In my 2nd year of attending Redwood High School.
I have two younger brothers, one older sister and one older brother.
My father is Sherwin and my mother is Natalie. Both are well know in the upper class society. My two older siblings are learning how to run our fathers business.
So I get to be spoiled and do pretty much whatever I want, as long as I don't embarrass our family name. I have my little group of friends at school that follow in my foot steps because they know I deserve to be at the top, they know where they fall in line. Victoria, has very great potential to be my right hand but she fights, so I have to break her first, which keeps school fun. Also my beloved boyfriend Jesse, is the love of my life and we plan to spend the rest of our lives together.

Melody Bennett, June Coleman, Luna West, Amy Ellis, and Jennifer Cruz. All of them are in their 2nd year, and 16 years old. They all hang around Morgan, do whatever she say's. They all seem to like her but Morgan, has so much dirt on almost everyone you can never tell who's really a friend or just a lapdog of her's.

Zach Mitchell, Alex Shepherd, Ryan Brooks, and Seth Young. Zach and Seth are 16, and in their 2nd year. Alex and Ryan are 17 and in their 3rd year. These guys are always hanging out with each other along with Jacob, Rogan and Jesse. Which these would all be the top 7 guys in the school that every girl would want to be hanging on the arm of. They mostly all grew up together and are good friends. Their families are all well known for their companies, C.E.O, president, or owners.

*Teachers*

Aurora Lee, but all the students know better, to call her Miss Lee.
I was born October 22. I am 27 years old.
Both my parents are teacher, and only my father still teaches.
Graduated with highest honors from MUS and has been teaching at Redwood High for 4 years now, I enjoy my work greatly. I have two young siblings, a brother and sister both also learning to be teachers. I have a boyfriend but nothing serious yet. I own my own house with two dogs.

Xavier, Adam LaRoche. Which all students know to call him Mr. LaRoche.
I am 25 years old, born on March 17th.
I have been teaching at Redwood for 2 years now, I enjoy teaching but it's annoying when the students can retain, what is taught to them. It is hard to get good grades in my classroom. My father is a business man, my mother was the teacher. I have three older brothers, I was the only one to follow in my mothers footsteps. I live with my oldest brother, we enjoy each others presence. Our other brothers will come live with us time to time when their in town.

Name: Leon Harris
Music teacher for 3rd and 4th years

Jamie Harper
Music teacher for 1st and 2nd years

*Other things*
Girl Uniform -

Boy Uniform -

RedWood High School
Front View
Classroom
Classroom2
Classroom3
Front of the Music Building
Music Room
2nd Music Room

• Characters Color
  • Victoria - Sienna
  • Rogan - Teal
  • Jacob / Jennifer - Black
  • Morgan - Purple
  • Jesse - Navy
  • Heather - DarkOrcid
  • Melody - DimGray
  • June - Plum
  • Luna DeepSkyBlue
  • Amy - YellowGreen
  • Zach - DarkRed
  • Alex - Brown
  • Ryan - Blue
  • Seth - Olive
  • Others - DarkSlateGray or Black

“How do you spell 'love'?" - Piglet
"You don't spell it...you feel it." - Pooh”

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 05-01-2013 at 07:40 AM..