View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2011, 07:48 AM

Victoria, stretched her arms above her head as a beeping noise, sounded in her baby blue, and white colored room. Letting a yawn leave her mouth Victoria, rolled over onto her stomach and lifted her arm to turn her alarm clock off. Onces the sound of the alarm went off she could hear her mother calling from downstairs to her, "Victoria, sweetie! Time to get up for school!" her mother yelled sweetly to her.

Moaning at the words, Victoria, just wanted her bed to swallow her and keep her in it's warms and coziness, "Victoria? Are you up?" her mother's voices came again from downstairs, a little threatening. Deciding she did not want to feel her mothers wrath, even though she sound so sweet right now, she would get up, "Yes, mother, I'm getting up right now." she called back to her mother, "Alright I'll have breakfast waiting for you." her mother said from downstairs.

Victoria, threw the covers off of her body, as she sat at the edge of her bed for a moment, her light-brown hair sticky up every which way, on top of her head. Scratching her head and letting another yawn out, 'Well another new school week...nothing I can do but get it over with.' frowning at the thought of having to go to her school Victoria, stood up and grabbed her glasses from her night stand, putting them on she headed for the bathroom. After washing her face, brushing her hair out and putting her contacts in, she headed for the kitchen.

Walking down the hallway her brother, Luke, caught her before she could head downstairs, "Hey, kiddo where's your school uniform?" he asked her with a smirk on his face. Giving her brother a glare, with a frown on her face, Victoria's brother knew she hated having to wear the uniform and altogether just going to that school, but he just loved to teases his little baby-sister, "I still have enough time to eat and than get dressed. Why aren't you studying?" she replied with her own smirk, knowing her brother had test's coming up for most of his collage classes this week.
Luke, gulped and sweat seemed to come down his temple at his little-sister's words, "Heh, mom said she had breakfast ready, I was just heading down there." he said chuckling as if he had not just got caught by her.

As both of them come downstairs Victoria, was doing a victory dance in her mind, with a grin on her face. When they came into the kitchen both of them said 'Good morning.' to their mother and father. Sitting down at the table with their father whom was reading the newspaper, "Morning kids." their father said as he flipped the page of the paper, "You sleep well Victoria?" he asked folding the paper up and putting it down on the table, than taking a sip of his coffee "I slept okay..." she looked up from the glass of juice her mother had put out for them, "Did I make sounds again last night?" she asked with a frown, her brows squinching together. Victoria, would have night terrors from time-to-time, it was from something that had happen to her when she was a young child and her parents and siblings helped her get through the worst of it but every now and than she would still have them.

Her father, John, smiled at her, "Nope, that's why I was asking." he said winking at her, with a big grin on his face. Grunting at his joking, "Now I know where, Luke, get's his teasing from you." she said with a pout on her face and crossed her arms. Her mother, laughed lightly, "All your brothers got that from your dad." she walked over to the table and placed a plate in front of Victoria, Luke, her husband and one for herself. Looking at his wife, Lisa, he made his own pouting face, "Now dear, they all can't get it from me...if memory serves me right, you are quite the tease yourself." he said pushing it back onto her, "No way, I've no clue what your talking about. I'm far to sweet for my children to get that attitude from me." she said with her head held high, but a smirk on her face. John, had a gasping look on his face, and started to defend himself, but Lisa, would always come back with something to put the blame back on him. Victoria and Luke laughed at watching their parents go at it like always, Victoria, loved to watch them, you could just see the love those two had for each other, they were only in their mid forties but they had been together since 19 in collage, and married once they were both done with school, 'I just want to stay home and live in these kinds of moments forever.' she thought with a smile on her face.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 10-22-2012 at 07:02 PM..