View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 02-24-2011, 09:59 PM

When Rogan spoke so close to her face and in that weird voice that sent shivers up and down her spine, when she looked into his eyes she felt scared by the way he was looking at her but Victoria could feel the heat rushing to her face and knew she was close to blushing, she quickly took her eyes off him and looked somewhere else, 'Why the hell is he doing this, there are tons of other girls to bug besides me.' she thought, confused as to why he was messing with her. Now, Victoria, wasn't the most innocent thing she knew a few things but mostly only because of her friends in Jr. High and the girls she hanged around now would talk about guys a lot, but she was naive when it come to the real thing, she didn't know when boys would flirt with her or know if they liked her, Victoria's friends would always have to tell her that a guy liked her or thought she was cute, but Victoria always thought that they were joking or she just didn't know how to feel about it. So she's never had a boyfriend, she's only hanged out with guys and could really only see them as friends because they were much more fun than girls she thought.

When Rogan, grabbed her chin to make her look at him, she had gotten her face to cool down and when she looked him in the eyes she thought her blush was going to come back full force but when he spoke it seemed to break whatever trance she had been in. Hearing what he said made her frown and glare come back full force, when he talked about leaving another mark on her neck she blushed at how he had done that a few weeks ago to her and it pissed her off greatly. As he touched her neck she felt herself boil with anger and she smacked his hand away and pushed her hands on his chest, with him being so lost in his thoughts she was able to push him back quite a bit, "Leave me the hell alone!" she hissed through her teeth, her hand fisted in tight balls at her sides, "I will not allow you to touch me in such away just because it gives you some sick, twisted kind of fun." she crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked up at him as if was below her, "I will bite and scratch you off if I have to." she said darkly hopeing that would get it through his mind to leave her alone. She was going to say something again but the bell rang before she could.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 02-25-2011 at 07:42 AM..