View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 08-28-2011, 06:27 AM

Victoria, had gotten to Jesse's classroom and walked over the threshold of the classroom's door and found the boy quickly but couldn't help to notice that Rogan and the rest of his friends all in their little group, 'Oh God, no! I'm not dealing with this right now.' looking around quickly a student was walking by and Victoria, grabbed his arm and pulled him to a stop in front of her, smiling sweetly at the young man, "Hi, there. Could you do me a big favor and hand this letter to Jesse over there?" she started to push the letter into the boys chest, "It's from his girlfriend." she added so that he would take to him, "No way, I'm not going to deliver your love letter." he said crossing his arms in front of his chest. Victoria, frowned quickly, "Look I don't know where you got that idea from, that little ball of slime is not worth writing to." the vain on her forehead starting to puff up from the blood rushing through it as she got angry at the boy in front of her now. Just as the boy was going to say something else, he was interrupted with a tap to his shoulder, when he boy saw that it was Seth, he looked scared and paled. Nodding his head at Seth's words, "Yes, of course Seth." he than took off running quite quickly.

When Victoria, saw who it was she couldn't stop the smile that spread onto her face, when he started to talk she couldn't hold back her happiest and hugged him quickly, she could see right away that he was holding himself back as well from hugging her. All just because, one time she had got bullied at their old school, about being to smart and how she ignored everyone like she was better than them, and by the time Seth had showed up they had added in that they didn't like her being around Seth. He had felt so bad and she had tried to tell him that it wasn't his fault and it was for other reasons but he would hear nothing of it, she thought it was funny because his ego was getting the better of him, he thought that he was just so popular with the girls now that whoever he was around for to long would get bullied because of the girls jealousy.

Smiling up at him as she pulled away, "You shouldn't hold back from hugging a friend you haven't seen in awhile...." she said with a pout on her face, "It's rude." she added crossing her arms in front of her chest, looking away from him.