View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2015, 01:22 AM

Rhyu looked at the note the girl handed him as he read it. He then looked to Yukina as he gave her a soft and warm smile. Miss. Uutada you are welcome to come in. And late is better than never. What's important is you came. You are very brave Miss.Uutada. If you would rather wait another ten minuets this class will be over and I will have a free time. We could go over your class's and set up a scheduled for you to come during this time with me to help get you caught up with the rest of your peers. I am the head professor and I believe that you would be willing to work hard to catch up. Unlike most you came back and are trying. As long as you are willing to try I'm willing to work with you. Don't worry about your other teachers if you would prefer once we set up your classes for this year and make up times I can get materials from them and add it to what we are doing so you only have to come to one place instead of trying to find others. This will not be easy but I am willing to work with you Miss.Uutada. " Rhyu said as he smiled at her. " If you wish to think for a while then feel free to come back this afternoon after the school day has ended. " I stay after every day to help those in need. "

Sakura looked up as she smiled hearing what Mr. Ikito said. She watched him as she thought about her project. Without thinking she had already started to sketch him down in her art book. She had already captured him starting to read the book. When she looked down she blushed as she saw she had been drawing him again. She had another sketch of him as he was walking around this morning talking. Another of him taking roll. She hung her head knowing if any of the other students saw they would just make fun of her again. She looked at her sketches as she wondered if she should make Mr.Ikito her project. She could draw him as a teacher and then do others to show the different layers of Mr.Ikito as a man, a son, and other parts that make up the person she knew as her teacher. It was and abstract way to look at it but she could easily do a portrait of him in the style. Not many people saw the teachers as normal people who are lovers, men, women, sons, daughter, dreamers or anything besides teachers.

Sakura had started to write her ideas down on her pad when suddenly she felt a shadow over her desk. She jumped as one of the boys from her class snatched her notebook from her and started to laugh. She felt horrified as he boy started to show others. Sakura wished she could disappear as the other children soon joined in and started to make fun of her. " Sakura has a crush on the teacher. Please no one would ever want you. Poor Mr. Ikito getting sketched by the weirdo of the class!" Some of the students said as they all laughed. Sakura took all she could as she stood up and glared at the boy who had snatched her book from her. " Enough! Give it back or else! I've had enough of all of you!" She yelled as the boy just laughed at her and mocked her. " What are you going to do? We all know you sell yourself at the temple that is why all the old men come to it. We have all heard about you." The boy said. It was enough to make Sakura furious as she halled of and decked the boy in the face sending him to the ground. Before he could react she was on top of him and decked him again this time he wasn't getting up. She grabbed her book as she cut her eyes to the other students who had all stood ready to help the boy before they watched what she had done. The student's all stepped back afraid of her after seeing her take down he boy twice her size in a matter of moments. " I'm sorry. " She said as she looked down at the boy. " But I've had enough of all your teasing. The old men at the temple work there. Most of them are your grandparents. If you weren't so mean and so stuck up you might know about your family and it's history. I also have men that live in the temple with their wives and family. So the only dishonorable person here is all of you." She said knowing she was going to be expelled for this.

Sakura tried not cry as she packed her things and walked to the front of the room and bowed to Mr. Ikito. " I'm sorry for losing my temper and causing such a disturbance. I'll head to the headmaster's office and await my punishment." She said softly waiting to see if Mr.Ikito wished to scold her first.