View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2015, 02:45 AM

Sakura felt even worse as she walked with the others to the headmaster's office. She froze for a moment as she knocked on the door and went in first. She hung her head as she told the man what had happen and apologized for her actions. She was surprised as the man told her to wait in the art room. She walked down to the empty art room as she sat there worried that she was going to be kicked out.

The headmaster got up as he walked outside of his office and glared at all the other children. " You all will pay for this. For now go to your next class. I will be talking with your teacher on this matter. None of you are going to get of lightly. " The man said meaning it as he smiled seeing Mr. Ikuto. "Ah, my favorite teacher. Come, come on in let's sit down and chat. " The man said as if greeting his oldest friend. The headmaster shut the door once they where in and went to sit at his desk. He sighed as he looked to Mr. Ikuto. " This is a very delicate matter. Sakura is one of our brightest students and a family friend. She have never caused us any trouble. She is always kind and does whatever any ask of her. If we had a boxing team I'd put her on it imminently after what she did to the Wu Ling kid. She gets it from her father and grandfather. I have no intention of exspelling Sakura. She has been picked on for years I was waiting on this to happen honestly. She learned well from her grandfather. You see Sakura has lived on her own for quiet a few years now. Her parents died when she was young and her grandfather soon after. Sakura had been keeping the old temple in honor of her lost family. You see her grand father was once a great martial artiest. The temple was the very one he grew up in and learned his skills. But this is not my class this is yours. How do you wish to punish your students? I would suggest that if you feel more issues are going to arise would you want Sakura to come in the evening instead when no other students? Or do you recommend me to exspell her and put her on the streets? " He asked being very serious. The head master pulled out the file on Sakura as he let the man read it. " No one but me and you and a few of her other teachers have seen this file. " The government has tried to catch her to make her be adopted. However none of her prior teachers nor head masters could turn her in because she worked so hard and never complained. To look at her you would never know. Now she is old enough the government can't do anything to her. She is a good girl just thrown bad luck that most of us have never faced at a young age. The great actress Lee Lu was her mother and her father was one of the greatest Martial artiest. They where the ones that died in the tragic plain crash that devastated our area. They left her alone in the world except for he grandfather who died suddenly. She has been alone ever since and managed to get this fair on her own. She has the highest test scores and grades here. I can not go home and sleep at night for kicking her out of this accatomy because she finally stood up for herself. I am proud of her though I am not allowed to say it. She is a fighter and I am not going to let her fail. She has worked hard harder than most to get this fair. So what do you wish to do to her besides me exspell her because I will not. "

"Please this way take any desk you like." Rhyu said seeing that the girl was clearly upset. He open the door as he walked back to his desk and started the lecture where he had left off not allowing the students to speak or start any rumors. He knew that the young women was having a hard time as it was.