View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2015, 05:38 AM

Rhyu paused his leture as he noticed that some of the students had taken notice of Yukina. He crossed his arms as he narrowed his eyes at them. He walked quietly around the classroom and stood behind them as he peered down at them. He picked up on of their neighbors large books and then slammed it to the floor making the group of students jump out of their seats from fright. He then smiled as the rest of the class laughed at them. " You would have known I was right behind you if you had been paying attention to me and not Miss. Uutada. " He said as he looked around the class to make sure everyone's eyes was on him and the group. " You see here class this group was going to attack Miss. Uutada because she is different and new. They where to busy trying to start trouble that they didn't even notice me. This is what happens in life. This is why we shouldn't gossip and should be mean to others. You see this group think they know Miss. Uutada. And I doubt they have ever met her. So lets get everything out in the open about ourselves. Miss. Uutada is rejoying us after the loss of those dear to her. Some foolish and heartless people have chosen to blame poor Uutada. I hate to tell you that the police did their job and found Miss. Uutada innocent and found those who started the vicious roomer guilty of slander and ruining her good name. Any who are found doing so will be charged for slander and report to the principle and to the police for charges. Slander is a big deal. Because it can ruin people's lives. Let me tell you about Miss. Uutada. She comes here to start over to better her self when some of you waste away your changes. It's despicable of you to treat her this way. She is a human being she is a person she is someone's daughter, she is someone's niece, she is someone's special person. She is not a dog that you can make fun of and throw out side and treat like dirt. She is a human being with feelings and emotions like everyone of us in this room!" Rhyu said as he started walking around the room making sure that everyone was understanding what he was saying. " You should have compassion, kindness, towards your other human beings. Your parents had compassion and kindness for you that is why you are here. How would you like it if I started a rumor about each of you in this little group here and your friends turned on you and the entire school even though the rumor wasn't real?" Huh? I don't hear any of you wanting to speak up now do you? " He ask the entire class as he walked to his desk and sat on top of it staring at his class. " This ends today with Miss. Uutada. And you know what not just Miss Uutada with all your bulling and gossip. " He said meaning it as he looked up at the clock. " You better get comfortable because you aren't leaving my class until I'm done. " He said as he stared at the group saying it.

" I had nasty rumors spread about me when I first came. I name the ones of you who spread them. You Yoko said that I must have slept with my professor to get my degree and to become a professor so young. Yuki you aren't smart enough to stand up for yourself and let Yoko and his gang here tell you what to think. You did very vulgarer things with Yoko behind the bleachers. And you Mr. Wang cheated on all your test, and Miss. Soka we all know the only reason you got here was your father paid your way here." He said as the small group's mouths all fell open along with the rest of the student who where trying not to laugh. " You see all of us have secret and things we don't want people knowing. You didn't care about Miss. Uutada's feelings so why should I care about yours. And before any of the rest of you start I have something on all of you that I can take to the principle at this very moment and have you all kicked out of this establishment for. " He said as the classroom got silent. " Good I think we all understand each other now. You see we all have things that we don't want others to know about and sometimes they are just personal flaws, other times it evens in our lives, and sometimes it's mistakes. In the in a good person doesn't let those things stop them from being a good human being to another. Now each of you will write a apology letter to Miss. Uutada and you will turn it into me. I believe that all of us have learned today important lessons I hope. It hurt for me to say those things about you didn't it." He said looking to the group who was going to give Yukina trouble. The kids where all red and upset and nodded. " How would you have liked it if Miss. Yukina came in and started doing that to you?" The children hung their heads. "You all believed some lie and where about to attack a innocent person. When you get older that can get you sued and put in jailed that is called Slander. How would you like for all your secrets to become public? How would your life change? In fact I want you to write me a essay on it. I want it single spaced and ten pages. " Rhyu said meaning it as he looked at each student. " You don't greet people in your life like this. You greet them with kindness and compassion. My job isn't just to teach you all this fancy crap that you could care less about. I already have a degree I'm not the one who needs this. My job is to teach you about life. For the next two weeks each of you will bring in gifts for the entire class and make them yourselves. You will also bring in a special cards apologizing to Miss. Uutada along with a new friend every morning. You are going to write your essay and then explain to your new friend every morning the importance of not being a bully and falling for rumors. You are then going to explain to them that at this school we don't allow bulling of any kind. And that your Professor is mean and will punish them severely if they try and be stupid and bully any one. Explain to them that this isn't cool because it can lead to them being sued and possibly going to jail. And that you where stupid and tried to bully a new kid without knowing them or asking if the rumors where true. "

He said almost yelling at the entire class as he glared at the small group. " This is not funny! There are people every day who kill themselves because of this childish game you play. There are children your aging going away to jail for bulling. In this school there will be no bulling because your parents work themselves to the bone to put your ungrateful rears in these seats for you to learn better than to bully others. Now you have your assignment I better have it tomorrow or so help me I will make your life a living hell here at this academy. You are dismissed." he said as the students all stared at him in fear. The small group all stood as they bowed to Yukina and said they where sorry and quickly vanished.

"I will let you punish the other students as you see fit. Why don't you talk with Sakura and choose what will work best." The headmaster said as he smiled knowing that the man would do best by the children.