View Single Post
Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where your pants are?

Old 02-26-2011, 06:40 PM

Riley honestly jumped at the sound of Kouken's name being screamed from down the street. It was not something they would hear every day. Or ever really... Then sudden a face hit the glass. Creating a spider web glass effect. Luckily it did not break threw, but still it had to have hurt. Then the boy came inside. Riley took his feet off of his desk. sitting up straight. Completely unsure of who the boy was. But so far Riley did not have much to say about him.

"..Hello" Riley said. Unsure of how to even continue. It seemed to happen in just seconds. Netsuai exchanging a few words with his brother, leaving, and now the boy was crying. An Apprentice? Or better another part timer. Just working under Kouken. Riley did not quite understand his need for hiring so many teenagers. Not that two was a lot.

"Netsuai took that far better than I would have guessed."
Riley said with a small chuckle. Standing up to take a better look at the door. "This isn't very professional. Broken door." He said out loud. Knowing Akiye would probably be calling someone to fix it very soon.

"Don't worry so much." He said to the boy. "It is just how Netsuai is. Jamie learned this the hard way. I'm Riley, that's Akiye, and Dia is in the back at the moment. who are you?" Riley said to him.

---------

Akiye took note of the new boy coming in, and how he had come in. Although Riley seemed to have the introductions handled. "Gemini, take my seat if you need to sit. If the phone rings, you don't have to say much. Just simply, Good Afternoon, Thanks for calling Amaranthine. How may I direct you?" Akiye explained slightly. She didn't want to tell the girl what to do, but since she was closet to the phone, she should know how to answer it. Besides Akiye wanted to stay out of her way.

Akiye reached into her desk and took out a bluetooth. She had a few places to call, and normally Akiye simply stepped out of the room so she would not bother anyone. She went into the hall way with her binder. Calling the Warehouse Primarily. They were two days late with an order. Although the shop still had about a month to get it done, it was always better to get it in early.

She could now hear the boy crying from the other room, and Riley trying to make him feel better. A young man answered the call in the ware house, and informed Akiye the order was shipped out back to them. She then called a few other Client, just to simply check in, make sure they did not want to change anything, then finally a repair man for the now broken glass.