Accentuate
NPC

Old 11-14-2016, 04:37 PM

Car'a'Carn

August 26, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
In a bit of a rush, but I wanted to share today's pick with you ~ Car'a'Carn:

I went out looking for a good male avatar and this one popped right out at me. I feel like it might be a cosplay of a character I'm unfamiliar with so I won't ramble too much, but, with only a handful of items used (and I'm always impressed when folks manage to do a lot without a bunch of matchy-clutter) it's a tight 'lil character - especially like the eyes. This is a guy with a burning vengeance in him! Or maybe he's just a mean drunk? Either way, I dig it!

Congrats, Car'a'Carn, on your first star! :)

January 4, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
Last week I closed out 2015 and now it seems that I have the honored distinction of opening up 2016. And our first AP of the year belongs to... Car'a'Carn:

Car'a'Carn the Barbarian roams the wasteland, taking names and kickin' ass. And since taking names is of little use to him, bein' an illiterate barbarian, 99% percent of his waking time is spent plantin' his foot firmly into a multitude of asses. A brutal savage with teeth gritted, brow furrowed, muscles rippling, and loins girded by various dead things... Car'a'Carn the Barbarian wanders under the burning sun, swinging his mighty sword and tearing his foes asunder.

So congrats to Car'a'Carn on your second star! ;D

October 21, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Woohoo, we've got a new winner! And it's Car'a'Carn:!

This treasure hunter sure isn't having the best day - Was someone else fighting them for the map? Or did they just stumble through the wilderness and take a tumble because of those sandals? Either way, I certainly hope that Carn's avie finds whatever it's looking for. It looks like they've been through more than enough trauma to deserve it.

Great job on your third star!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 11-16-2016 at 03:00 PM..