Accentuate
NPC

Old 11-14-2016, 04:38 PM

X---AznCo0ki3

January 7th, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Time to congratulate X---AznCo0ki3:!
Isn't this avatar nifty? I can just imagine it being a forest spirit that spends every day fighting to protect their beloved trees. If I were a lumberjack, I know that I'd be a little freaked out to see this thing jump out at me!

The colors and items here are a great balance without ever feeling overwhelming. I can think of a couple backgrounds that would work well with this outfit, but honestly, it doesn't need anything else. Sometimes a good collection of items is more than enough to stand on its own, without filling the entire avatar's frame with layering and backgrounds.

Awesome job!

February 25th, 2015

Quote:
Throw your hands together for X---AznCo0ki3:!

....Welp, looks like I'm not sleeping tonight.

Isn't this avatar wonderfully creepy? I can just imagine it sneaking around in the dark once the sun sets, flitting through the woods after some unsuspecting prey. Silent, deadly, and insatiable - How could anyone stand against this thing?!

Great job! You managed to fit a lot into this monochrome avie, so this win is well deserved.

March 10th, 2017

Quote:
Congratulations X---AznCo0ki3: on today's win!

I'm really digging this look. Not only is the color combination downright heavenly, but the entire outfit brings to mind the sort of celestial sky-pirate that wouldn't be out of place in the movie Stardust. Fancifully dressed heroes in search of a fallen star? Roving the sky in a tricked out dirigible? So cool!

Great job!

Last edited by Elirona; 05-30-2017 at 09:26 PM..