View Single Post
~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2015, 04:52 PM

Erin let out a sigh as she had carried boxes into her dorm room. She noticed one side of it was already decorated, presumably by her new roommate. She went over to the other side, to her bare bed and started to unpack, making the bed with a really pretty bedspread, getting her pillows set up. On her bedside table, she placed a small lamp and a picture, one of two small girls dressed up as disney princesses for her sixth birthday party. It was her and her best friend at the time. She looked at it sadly, remembering the day her friend had to move...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Erin had been sitting outside her house with her best friend playing one afternoon when a moving truck suddenly appeared,"What's that for?" She had asked her friend. Her friend looked at her sadly,"I have to move away." She said. Tears filled Erin's eyes as her friends' parents called her home. "Don't go..." She said softly,"Your my best friend...."~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Erin shook the thoughts away and let out another sigh, starting to put her clothes away, as well as storing a few books, her laptop, and tablet on a small shelf at the food of her bed. She looked up hearing footsteps come towards the room and seeing a young lady with dark hair come in,"Hello there." She said with a smile,"My name is Erin O'Brien. I'm the new roommate."