Accepted Profiles:

- Hatters - 2 / 2 (full)

SPOILERX

My Puppeteer: Esmme
I want to be called: Isabella "Isa"
I am 21 years old.
Did you look at me? I'm a girl.
Classification: Hatter
What do I see when I look in the mirror?

How I choose to look:

What happened in my life: I grew up with my businessman father and cooking mother. Neither of my parents were very adventurous. Honestly, I'm the adventurous one. Still, I chose a Hatter as my avatar because I wasn't brave enough to go through vigorous training and fighting lessons. That's alright, though!

My profession as a trader in all kinds of market goods lets me get around a lot. I skip from town to town, seeking valuable items and products. I sell these said items and curiosities at the next place I arrive at. My curiosity keeps me going.

Currently, I'm looking for more items to sell. Might find some old first-world items out there, or maybe some nearly-ancient Disney collectives. You never know what you might find once you start sticking your nose into other people's business.

I think of myself as: Bubbly, fun-loving, and extroverted. I enjoy making friends, and tend to start awkward conversations on accident. I'm curious, and have a thing for guys who work on the field - aka, I really enjoy the company of any kind of avatar, ESPECIALLY the Pyrates. I think they're ... well, hot.
I can’t stand: Being alone, and feeling hopeless and unwanted.
My favorite things in the world: My job finding curiosities, and adventure. Also, I really enjoy cuddling. Just saying.
Posting Color: Dark Orange

Quote:
My Puppeteer: Ameika (AKA Kilia ;) )
I want to be called: Arix Felix Grimm
I am 25 years old
Did you look at me? I'm a Male
Classification: Hatter
How I choose to look:
(with two different colored eyes still)
What happened in my life: Hmmm....nothing much happened in his life, he was always into the whole Grimm Fairytales. It only made him want to travel and find even more treasures like the old book that was passed down from generation to generation.
I think of myself as: "I think I am a pretty lay back, kickback kind of guy. I mean I am pretty chill if I do say so myself, though I can be serious when need to be. I mean I don't rightly know how to describe my personality." he says in a thoughtful way as he looked towards the ceiling, words were unable to come to him about his personality.
I can’t stand: Pushy Women and Burnt Food
My favorite things in the world: Traveling and food
Posting Color Purple

- Uni - 2 / 3

SPOILERX

Quote:
My Puppeteer: Kilia
I want to be called: Rayn Lunair
I am 23 years old
Did you look at me? I'm a female
Classification: Uni

How I choose to look:
(the female)
What happened in my life: I am a twin to my brother, though we had chosen different paths, we still as close together as ever. I work in various jobs, often seen on posters, on book covers, and occasionally can be seen playing in a band.
I think of myself as: a bit shy, tends to be childish, kind, caring, big hearted.
I can’t stand: Peppermint, other Unis who think they are better than everyone else.
My favorite things in the world: nature, animals, the beach, summer.
Posting Color: Teal
Quote:
My Puppeteer: blueblackrose
I want to be called: Adin Nathanial Clark
I am 22 years old
Did you look at me? I'm a male.
Classification: Uni

How I choose to look:

Another pic
What happened in my life: My life has been rather boring. I was an orphan until a I was roughly 5. A wealthy family took me in because they weren't able to have children. From the time they brought me into their home until I became an adult I was being prepared to take over the family business. For my parents that is still the plan, but I much rather live a carefree life.

For now I'll make do with what I can. I became a Uni so I could at least live carefree even if it's only for a short while. I'm an idol, but I'm best known for my singing. I've also done some modeling and other things. My father is content about my chose since he can use my image to promote his business. I swear all that man sees sometimes is dollar signs. Anyway, I'm on my way to the top and I'm going to make damn sure that it's one hell of a ride since I don't know exactly how long I'll have to enjoy it.
I think of myself as: Confident, cocky, player, hot headed, but really I prefer to just be easy going.
I can’t stand: Rude people, which is kind of funny since some people find me to be rather rude. I also can't stand people who pick on or abuse others. Weakness. I don't losing my temper either.
My favorite things in the world: Preforming, nature and freedom. Oh and women of course, what? I told you that I'm somewhat of a player.
Posting Color: Royal Blue

- Pyrates - 3 / 3 (full)

SPOILERX

I want to be called: Derek Vos
I am 24 years old.
Classification: Pyrate

How I choose to look:

What happened in my life: I've always loved a challenge. I was the one who ended fights when I was a child. I still end fights. The only difference now is how many hits I can take. I'm build as a weapon now.

My past is unremarkable, though I expect my challenge-seeking nature will bring me trouble. I look forward to it. Living with frail creatures like Uni and Hatters is starting to make me regret every living in the city.

Everything I do now is for the common good. Or, so I tell myself. "You didn't need to wound that thief," they say. "There is no harm in letting the law deal with punishment," they say. Just let me take care of the fights. I'm ready. I'm willing.

I think of myself as: Rude, really. I don't like people much. I'm known to be brooding and ill-tempered, dark-humored, and overall a jerk. Just ... go ahead. Say that to my face.
I can’t stand: Suffocating spaces, and Uni. I'm not fond of how frail they are, and how they expect everything they want to be handed to them on a silver platter.
My favorite things in the world: Challenges, fights, and taking risks. Nothing like getting your heart racing, is there?
Posting Color: Dark Slate Blue

Quote:
My Puppeteer: Kilia
I want to be called: Hotaru Lunair
I am 23 years old
Did you look at me? I'm a male
How I choose to look:
(the male sitting next to the female)
What happened in my life: I have a twin sister who became a model and plays in a band also. Where I am a gymnast of sorts. I travel in a circus doing odd jobs here and there. For the most part, when I am in town and between jobs, I bodyguard for my twin. Better then nothing, and it is interesting to do, and she is lucky to have me do it since she knows that no matter what I will have her back.
I think of myself as: Adventuresome, eager, and ever wanting to push himself to his limits. He's a bit of a flirt. Charming is another word that comes to mind when describing the man. Though he is loyal to his sister and protect her, and even come to her aid when ever she needs it.
I can’t stand: Staying in one place to long, people messing with my sister or trying to get with her
My favorite things in the world: My twin or course, my pet sugar glider.
Posting Color: Medium Turquoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose
My Puppeteer: blueblackrose
I want to be called: Odessa Rose Santos
I am 29 years old
Did you look at me? I'm a female

How I choose to look:

What happened in my life: What is there to tell about my life? For the most part it was just like anyone elses. I grew up with my parents. My father is a laborer and my mother a business woman. Growing up I wasn't popular, but I had a few close friends.

Being curious about the world and wanting to become a stronger lead me to chose to be a Pyrate. Despite my parents dislike of the choice I made they still supported my decision.

I've become stronger in more ways than one and I'm happy with the decision that I made back then. What I have become allows me to be true to myself because I've always been a fighter. I will fight for what I believe in and to get what I want. Also don't expect me to go easy on you if you use or betray me. I don't show kindness to people like that.

Recently I met an interesting fellow by the name of Cain. Despite his coldness and dislike for people in general I've decided to tag along with him for a while. I'm curious to know what makes this handsome devil tick.

I think of myself as: Curious, stubborn, open minded and zealous at times.
I can’t stand: Loud noises, I've always had sensitive hearing and loud noises hurt my ears. I don't like being told I can't do something or being used.
My favorite things in the world: Traveling/Adventure, meeting interesting people and cats.
Posting Color: dark red

- Others - 2 / 2 (full)

SPOILERX

I want to be called: Cain
I am 118 years old
Classification: First Breed

What happened in my life: Cain was one of the precursors of the entire operation. He was one of the few original test subjects chosen for the avatar program. At 18 years old, he eagerly signed up for testing. Things progressed quickly, and he was given an avatar that bested the powers of all the three classes combined.

Cain has permanently bonded with his avatar. Now he is ageless, and cannot leave his avatar's body. If one dies, the other dies as well. There is no way out of this.

In time, the surrogate bodies become popular. Society conformed as the government pushed avatars into nearly every life out there. Cain dropped off the grid months ago. He's been missing, and the authorities have no hints as to where he might be. While this worries them, it is only one of the many issues that have started to spring up.
I think of myself as: ... cold. Distant. Not fond of contact with others. Whatever contact I do have is unpleasant, at best.
Posting Color: Dim Gray

I want to be called: Sarah Dunmir
I am 20 years old
Did you look at me? I'm a woman.
Classification: Human - no avatar.

What happened in my life: My parents were excellent people. They didn't understand me. Granted, not many did. I hated the classes that trained us to be "responsible citizens," and I absolutely disgusted the thought of taking on a second body. Wasn't mine good enough? Why use something I don't want?

Come to find out, I wasn't allowed to say no. I had to take an avatar. I didn't. I ran.

I'm sure that there's a small price on my head - I'm a troublemaker as well as an escaped youth. I've lived for 2 years like this. Thieving is my means of survival, and if I'm lucky then people don't really notice that I'm not in my surrogate body like they are. I have to avoid them, for the most part. Every avatar is stronger than a human body, even the Uni.

Being careful was always boring, though. My thieving skills are getting better. I might have to try my hand at someone a little ... well, richer.
I think of myself as: Daring, and a bit moody. I don't like being close to people, and it gets me nervous when someone tries to touch me. I'm a spitfire, too. Don't freak out if I hit you. It means one of two things: that I like you, or you've pushed your luck. Either way, I tend to show my affection through tough love. Not that I love much of anyone. I'm skittish, remember?
I can’t stand: The government and their surrogates, as well as the strict rules put on the society. I also hate people who are in this world, unknowingly being led like sheep to their deaths. They're all parasites. Granted, so am I. I keep stealing from them to survive. I guess it really is a dog-eat-dog world, even in this "paradise."
My favorite things in the world: Tattoos. I like the way they look, even though they are frowned upon for "marring the skin." I really like music, and (coincidentally) the world outside of the city. It's hard to survive out there, but it really makes you a stronger person.
Posting Color: Dark Orchid

Last edited by Esmme; 04-21-2014 at 01:31 AM..