View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-21-2014, 04:35 AM

She listened to Cain and his excuses. He was right one was just as good as another. By now she had learned that when the man before her didn’t want her to know the truth he would always avoid the topic or find excuses. Not that she wanted to expect them or him avoiding her questions. A curious look crossed Oddesa’s features when he admitted that he had an interest in her.

Her eyes followed the man’s when he looked away. The male that was leaving was a Pyrate (Derek) that much she knew, but as for who he was she had no clue. For now she would note his face as a possible interest of Cain’s. Getting close to another Pyrate wasn’t something she was comfortable with. There was too much of a risk in her opinion. She had managed to stay hidden for this long and she had no intentions of coming out of hiding. The look she wore changed to one of caution and suspicion.

After a moment the woman turned her attention back to Cain. “Hmm, I wonder,” she said with a laugh and dark grin. “I think you know the answer to that without asking my dear Cain.” Taking a last sip on her tea she let her eyes wonder. She noted the Pyrate (Hotaru) that had entered he looked much like the Uni (Rayne) who he sat with. The fact that there was now a woman sitting with the annoying Uni from before didn’t escape her observation. Now seemed like a good time to leave. At least with Adin’s attention turned to someone else they would be able to leave in peace.

Sitting the cup down Odessa gave the male a smile. “I think it’s time to go. So shall we? You can pick our destination.” She figured that he would probably have no plans of going anywhere else with her. That wouldn’t stop her from following him since right now she didn’t have any jobs to do.

---------

Adin looked at the woman for a moment taking in her appearance. “One of my favorites is the jasmine white tea. It’s very nice if you like white teas.” He assumed that she was probably a Pyrate. It seemed that this café was full of them today.

He flashed one of his famous smiles at her. “My honey I assure you won’t be disappointed by this café. It’s one of this best in the city. At least I think it is.”

He watched her wondering if perhaps she was looking for someone. No, that didn’t matter as it probably wasn’t the case since she said she’d never been here before. “I also recommend their blueberry muffins. They are quite tasty. By the way the name is Adin Clark. May I have the pleasure of yours my honey?”