View Single Post
steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 06-21-2014, 02:12 AM

This is what we've got so far! What do you guys think?
Just waiting on yours, Dystopia:!

Quote:

A poor fisherman was having quite the bad day. He had pulled up quite a lot of junk, even a soggy sandwich, but no fish! Finally, calling upon the name of God, he tried one more time. This time he pulled up a mysterious sealed jar.

somethingsomethingDjinni

The jinni sayed to the fisherman "follow me" . The fisherman followed the jinni down to a lake filled with all types of exotic fish. The jinni watched as the fisherman fished and fished before finnally catching four fish . The fisherman had a big smile upon his face . "Ahh, please take those to the Sultan" and the jinni vanishes into thin air.

The fisherman took the jinni's advice and was greatly rewarded. The fish turned out to be quite remarkable and would answer question, which led to the discovery of a prince. In the end the sultan and the prince married the fisherman's two daughters.

---------- Post added 06-20-2014 at 09:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
Ah damn. I'll have mine done in a few hours, but it might be early morning by then.
Well, if you need to turn it in in the morning, I guess we can do that. Sorry for pinging you when you were already there!