View Single Post
ClockworkLupine
Parchment, Ink, and Tea

Old 01-28-2014, 04:34 AM

"Did you need a tylenol after that, because I know the stupid hurts. Australia...Anyways, believe it or not I like to read too. I prefer books on art, theater, design, and fashion. I'm also a wonderful artist." Ari began to twirl a lock of his hair again. He enjoyed talking and especially about himself. Ari saw nothing wrong with it, it wasn't like he lied about his greatness or forced anyone to look at his portfolios. "Hm, as far as music you could call me a 'shower singer', iPod on blast and everything. I love working as a fairy godfather and help my clients express their inner princess but due to my living situation that only happens nights and weekends."

The question of the evening came not too long after that. It was only a little after five by that point. As Ari carried their dishes to the sink, he replied honestly while he washed them. "I figured running out on you wasn't a good idea. So I'm just going to ask you nicely and pray you're one of those babysitters who does field trips. I had my little golden heart set on going to the Sephora sale today. If we go together...I don't think my parents will mind." The attractive blonde dried his hands and sat down in the chair next to hers. He looked pleadingly into her eyes with a playful smile. Chuckling softly he slipped his hand around hers. "I promise to be a good boy. I'll even hold your hand if you want me to..."

((ooc: omg. he's dangerous. i'm sorry...kind of... :P))