View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 07-24-2015, 08:57 PM

A strange voice seemed to seep into Colette's dreams... She wanted to call out to it, as the faceless voice had beckoned her to come "play". Interestingly enough, Colette felt as though she were a child again, (probably due to all of the childlike things that surrounded her in her new room), as her dream continued to play out, she allowed her child self to chase the voice into a dark, hollow void, where she eventually dragged herself out from her sleep.

It was almost a surprise to Colette once she realized that the voice was, in fact, not a part of her dream, but rather, a part of the house. She shot up in the creaky, old bed and immediately her ears and eyes were open, paying close attention to anything that might happen while she was awake. She waited a moment, just making sure that the voice wasn't in her own head.

"... You wish me to play with you?" Colette whispered softly. She knew, the ghost would be able to hear her, regardless of her tone of voice. However, the last thing she wanted was to anger the ghost. "Are you here with me? Please, give me a sign that tells me you are here with me."

Colette almost jumped to her feet immediately after making her request and she spun around to grab her suitcase, which, laid idly on the bed, untouched since her arrival. She quickly snapped it open and began to dig through her belongings frantically. She didn't have much time, she wanted to make sure she could log the encounter before the ghost decided to leave, or before anything bad could happen. Once she got a hold of her notepad and feather pens, she immediately began scratching down the date and her location.

She waited another moment, hoping that the ghost would cooperate with her. Colette didn't want to scare the spirit, rather, understand them. "Please," she whispered to herself. "Give me a signal..."