View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 09-30-2015, 04:29 PM

After spending many different nights in haunted houses with ghosts that would want nothing more than to see Colette dead at their feet, Colette found it hard to just put her trust in Anna... Though she was still suspicious of Anna... she still took Anna's hand and allowed her to lead the way. Hopefully, if she survived tonight, then whatever Anna wanted to show her would be well worth the near-death experiences.

As she followed Anna, Colette was caught off guard by her question,

"No, I'm an only child... My parents both wanted only one child. It was cost effective and my mother felt that she would rather give all of her love and attention to one child than spread it out over a few." Anna seemed to be very curious, a trait that Colette felt she also shared. She smiled as she continued to follow Anna, all the while, answering her queries,

"Well, Anna..." Colette began, "It's my job to come to these old houses and help people who are struggling with angry ghosts. Many people are afraid of the paranormal, I think they often feel there's not enough room in their homes for their families and the ghosts too." Colette smiled again, but this smile was closer to a fake one, as her true emotion was worry. "... I'm not afraid of ghosts, even angry ones. I've dealt with some pretty threatening ghosts before in my line of work, but I made it out alive and the ghosts are no longer haunting those homes... Does it bother you that I am here? I trust that you will keep me safe, Anna."

Colette reached out to Anna and took her hand gently in hers, giving it a gentle squeeze, feeling a little surprised that she was able to do so. Most likely, Anna wouldn't be so visible and so tangible for long, better she take advantage of that before it was gone.