View Single Post
Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 09-30-2012, 01:53 PM

Judgement flicked glance at the set up inside, she had to admit it was swank. She could come here to sketch or relax when her job got to her at times. It was not nearly as late as she'd thought it was when she looked at her watch. She had been passing by, but for some strange reason she'd felt the compulsion to go in, must be one of those fate things, and she could actually say she liked this one.

'This place feels soothing, yet thriving! It's the kind of place I wish I'd found earlier, but I'm gonna come back her tomorrow night maybe bring a friend. And I might just find another model yet.'
even when she was having fun all she could think about was more designs. That's what had made her so successful, her inability to stop making patterns or clothes or sketches. She was always working, it was time to relax, as such she was hell bent on taking someone home with her tonight. Her outfit was one of her creations, a crushed velvet purple corset over a scoop necked white t shirt. Black bellbottoms with white lines up the sides, she wore white peep toe stilettos with a purple bow as an accent. Her make up was flawless, bottom lid outline with white upper with black, her eye shadow was a smokey black, purple and white creation, her lips were the same color of her corset. She prided herself on her style, and was always happy when others noticed, it advertised for her.

She smoothly wound her way over the first dance floor she saw and grabbed the first person she could, a female who seemed none to happy. But Judgement didn't care, this place was the bomb and she was gonna have fun. "Dance with me." She said simply, and allowed her body to adjust to the rhythm of the music, keeping her eyes on her forlorn partner she pullled the woman along with her, helping her to mimick the movements and match her. Soon enough the woman had a smile on her face and began to dance with her, she heard people around her laughing and talking, admiring them. It was fun to be the center of attention and sometimes you just had to have fun to do it. She danced for a good half hour before she begged off, she needed a drink. She blew a kiss to the now flushed and happy woman, and bid her a good night as she was leaving. The bar she found was packed with people lingering, she elbowed her way through after "Excuse me," didn't work and ordered a Strawberry Daiqari.