Thread: Item Giveaway!
View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-07-2013, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intoxicate View Post
More trades will be sent out in a sec. If I don't have the item anymore, sorry!

@Spring - I remember your username too. :)

@Dystopia-
I haven't signed onto skype in a week thanks to exams, WHOOPS. orz

@Maria -
I'm studying Pharmacy, first professional year. Medicinal Chemistry is the worst thing ever.

Dude, that's awesome! :) What grade levels do you teach?
Haha, I noticed that too. That's pretty cool, glad to see you're still doing art stuff~
Last year I was at a school and taught grade Pre-K through 8. But I moved and went to a new school closer to my family this year and I teach Pre-K through 6 this year instead! Still a lot of grades but yeah. I also teach orchestra to 5 grade beginners and 6th grade advanced students, a 5th grade chorus, a 6th grade chorus, a 6th grade percussion ensemble, and I'm debating whether or not to add a 4/5th grade recorder ensemble.

Pharmacy is hard stuff! I have a friend going to pharmacy school and it's haaard! The science stuff never made sense to me unfortunately D: I can learn it and pass a test - but I don't understand it...if that makes sense.

I LOVE that I'm pixeling for mene. Honestly I think I'm crazy doing it at the same time as teaching full time and getting my masters for music education at the same time....but it allows me to keep up with art stuff and it makes me happy :)

THANKYOU For the peacock item! <3