View Single Post
Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-03-2012, 06:54 AM

Hikari crossed her arms."I get it.but food is all I really need.Combat I'm used to,so I know how to fix myself up.and medical supplies,I can always use the remedies my mother taught me.we may not be as advanced as you,but we've learned how to survive.you have no idea..." she paused."you should know,since you won't survive long if you don't learn,it's far from easy living here.a few groups have managed to grow food,but it doesn't stay long and it lacks alot of nutrients.hunting is a little better,but even that isn't reliable all the time.you commented earlier that if I was hungry,I could eat your dead companions.some people here do that,and probably will eat those men when they come across them.I have eaten another human before,just once,because I would have died otherwise.of course,he was a mutation..." She shook her head."but if you can grow food,actual,edible food,then you'll be targeted.savages will come in droves to steal what you grow.I wonder if your immune system can even handle all the things we have here?"