View Single Post
hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 03-03-2016, 06:50 AM

I finished making my first avatar on Mene! I'm so happy! I was looking for a floor to wrap it up and this month's Doin' Time DI was the perfect finishing touch

During the recent Valentine's mini event, CosmicFoxKitty drew it for chatting in her event hangout

I attended my high school's graduation-cum-farewell-thing recently. I wanted to cry most of the time through it, not because I was moved, but because all the bad memories came rushing at me. I hated my last two years at the school. They've been the worst two years of my life so far and I just hope I never experience anything worse. I had to deal with a couple of teachers who are terrible human beings, and all my friends left to other schools for the two years and I was left an unintentional loner. Not to mention all the rote learning, and the stress that triggered IBS- something I didn't know I was vulnerable to- and how I was treated. Like rubbish. I suppose I'm proud that I pulled through it though. And that though my future was supposed to be ruined, I got into my second preference college in spite of it all.

I took a picture with the people I'd wanted to be friends with (I kind of was, but since we were in different classes we weren't as thick as I'd have liked) and I was able to smile in it.

And now... to try and pass my final exams.

Last edited by hanahaki disease; 03-23-2016 at 08:46 AM..