View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-18-2021, 03:24 AM

The officers nodded at Sophie's statement. "Alright, that's fine, Ma'am. I'm officer Nolan. While my partner is talking with the witnesses, why don't you tell me anything you think is relevant. Suspicious people that may have come around, calls, or even coworkers that have taken unexpected time off. We're not sure what we're looking for yet, so whatever you can think of might help." He offered a smile before gesturing Sophie toward one of the tables so they could sit. Tai might not have had much input himself but he followed after them just in case Sophie needed the emotional support.

~~~

Peering out, Pedro decided he couldn't see the officers anymore so he carefully stood up. "I think they went farther inside. Or at least, they're not by the window anymore. We should be good to look around. Ah...what exactly are we looking for though? Shoe prints or something fun like that?" he added as he started along the grass, looking around for anything and everything that shouldn't belong. Like maybe that piece of trash or the broken flower stems? Oh, but they probably did that themselves hiding behind the shrubbery. It was one to know they were looking for clues and another entirely to know what those clues looked like.