View Single Post
Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-15-2011, 06:41 PM

"How stupid are you?" Maddox growled at Demitri, shoving him in the chest. The large hulk of a man stumbled back, dark eyes widened with shock that he was being punished. Tentative gaze veered between the woman he just dropped and his infuriated leader, lips moving but failing to conjure any words. Obvious to Maddox why the man was faltering, he continued, "You were just chastising me for being rough with her and you just dropped her on her ass!" When Demitri parted his lips to defend himself, Maddox put a finger up in silence, "I don't care why you did it. Don't let it happen again, understand?" A brisk nod from Demitri, muttering weak apologies.

Reaching in his backpack, Maddox's fingers grabbed onto some pink duct tape, pulling a piece out and tearing with white teeth, "You don't have to thank us for getting pink. But, your welcome," stalking towards her with a scowl painted on his face, he kneeled in front of the shocked woman, pushing the tape over her plump lips before she could react, and smoothing it down with his thumbs. A moment passed with hesitation as his gaze locked on the lips he had just covered. Some of the men even thought it looked like he wanted to tear the tape off and cover her lips with his own. However, he merely reached his hand out palm up to Paris, "Get me the red sharpie out of the side zipper pocket, please."

Upon getting what he wanted, one of his hands once again reached into the silky tendrils of fire, holding her head still at the nape of her neck. His teeth bore down on the cap, allowing him to unsheathe the marker one handed. All three of the other men closed in around him, their necks elongating as they watched over his shoulder. Shrugging off the annoyance, he finished drawing the plump red lips on the marker, topping it off with a proud smile and a, "There."

The men all laughed, slapping him on the back in friendship, giving their appreciation and murmuring witty things. Peyton laughed, "She looks even more kissable now. Almost attractive even," his hands rubbed together in front of him as if he were begging for a turn with her.

"The day you kiss her is the day I'll cut off your dick in your sleep. She is not to fornicate with, she is to use for information and bait. Cross that line and I swear to the skies you will regret laying a single ounce of skin on her. Don't think I'm kidding; you know I've done worse," with that he pulled the woman's hands over his head, his arm swooping underneath her knees and pulling her to his chest.

His eyelids fluttered slightly at the harsh contrast between hard and soft, strong and delicate. Well, almost delicate. How long it had been since he'd been with a woman...He couldn't even remember the last time, thinking so just as he stepped through the garage door, and into the inner garage door. Not wanted her to see where he was taking her, he yanked her head against her chest, demanding her to close her eyes, "If you peek, or do not behave, I will strip you naked and leave you in the entertainment room, legs spread by force for the amusement of the others." He would follow through if need be, and he knew it.

After walking through the fortress, he made his way downstairs, nodding at one of the guards as he opened the secured vault-like door. Stepping through, the door closed behind him, a loud shudder, the floor vibrating as the guard locked it; a security measure in case she managed to kill him. They would not open the door unless he requested so, and she was safely obedient. The room was bare; it had a bed with one cotton sheet, a toilet in the corner, a sink next to that, and the door. Nothing else.

Eager to break all contact, he leaned down and released her on the bed, "You may look now."