View Single Post
Insane Cricket
(・・^^^^^)~~
Banned

Old 04-17-2009, 02:11 AM

Here are the avatars and character descriptions. You can feel free to draw my current avatar as well, but I tend to change outfits a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar's I'd like drawn
The avatars of mine I'd like drawn the most are these:

Different versions of my Itami (one of my original characters) avatar, which I would absolutely love to have drawn right now.

Quote:
Cricket's Original Character descriptions:

Gavin Turner
Twenty-six
Description: Brown hair, not super short but not long by any means. Usually messy, and when he can afford it, he buys bright orange hair dye and dyes his hair in his bathroom sink. He also dyes his eyebrows when he dyes his hair.

He's not rich by far, which can be seen by the condition of his clothing. He likes the color orange, but generally wears browns and sometimes greens. On a very rare occasion he'll smoke, and sometimes wears yellowish-brown tinted glasses. His eyes are a soft shade of brown.

He also has a brown tabby cat named Tiki that he loves very much.

Amani Siiya
Twenty
Description: Intelligent, purple eyes. His hair is long and ginger, coming down to at least his hips. His bangs, which are the same length as the rest of his hair, are silver. He loves to dress eccentrically, his favorite colors being purples, black, white, and grays.

He always wears a leather choker that matches his outfit, always with a silver charm of a dove with its wings outspread.

He has a dark ginger and white tuxedo cat named Musa.

Itami Ishtar
I actually have an avatar that looks like him.

He also carries a hard-leather rectangular bag - or 'case', if you will - that has a lot of buckles in it. Inside are hundreds (possibly thousands) of glass bottles and vials full of different plants and extracts and such. He's a chemist, and specializes in poisons and medications.

Mira
I recolored one of my avatars and filled in a couple small patches of bare skin to make this look like Mira.

(The steampunk headgear is supposed to be small antlers, as she's part deer.)
A skilled metal worker, she carries her belongings with her in a burlap sack. She owns a horse and a small cart, but usually travels by foot. She can't stand living in villages, and instead makes camp in the woods by whatever village she happens to find work in.

She has a fiery personality, and uses her compass-like device to track down and document dragons and their environments. Her goggles allow her to see in the dark using sorcery, and also allows her to see spirits that might be haunting nearby locations.

Last edited by Insane Cricket; 04-17-2009 at 03:28 AM..