View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 10-17-2014, 09:17 PM

As Ryosuke had prepared himself to go further into the station and progress his way to find the core of where the infection had started. Overhearing how Sakura asked if she could get rid of the infection off of those who were still able to be saved, he had quickly returned his gaze back onto her in confusion. "Get rid of the infection?" He asked both confused and yet shocked at the same time, although he had just met her and all and knowing that the man who created her a genius; Ryosuke had doubted the fact that he was smart enough to know the cure to stop the infection. If he was truly that smart, why didn't he just create a weapon or something to just stop the infection altogether so that the Warframes wouldn't have to deal with them along with all the other troubles they had on their missions.

Whatever the case was, just hearing that Sakura had brought up such an idea gave Ryosuke much concern. "Sakura. If you can do that and save any of the citizens; I won't tell you not to. Although..please, be careful." He spoke in a low tone of voice yet it was full of concern for her safety; without another word the sound of an explosion along with other gunfire that came from deeper down in the northern area of the station was easily heard from where the two of them were. From the sounds of battle against the infection; Ryosuke hadn't heard from what Sakura asked about how many there would be as he simply placed a single hand upon her shoulder. "I promise. I'll come back, just stay safe and protect anyone you can." Informing her about what to do, within the next moment he quickly dashed down the hall and began to make his way towards the core of where the infection was spreading the most. It truly wasn't that difficult to figure out which way to go since the further he went in; the more eggs there were and the more corrupted the entire area was beginning to look like.