View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-26-2015, 09:54 PM

"What say I to this union of our families?" Alister paused for a moment in thought as he surveyed the room. Before he could say anything though Evangeline told him she rather find a much quieter place to be, away from people. Agreeing, he nodded his head and lead the way to garden in the back of the hotel. Soon as they both walked outside they were met with a tunnel of flowers. Alister kept a steady pace as he walked through the flowery tunnel. "Whether or not we both agree to this union, we are to do this. My thoughts...simply put are complicated. I can see the benefits to a arranged marriage between us, the good and the bad. Personally I rather dislike being forced to do something."

Alister approached a bench and took a seat, he patted the spot next to him. Clasping his hands in his lap he leaned forward looking out at the garden before him. It was nothing but a simple pleasure. Alister looked at the watch on his wrist before glancing over to his bride to be. "Tell me something Evangeline..." he paused for a moment, then looked over to her. Alister thought about glimpse of what would be called an outfit then mentally shook his head. He smirked as he continued, "Would that outfit of yours be used to lure your victims to their doom?"