View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-01-2013, 09:13 AM

June was so shocked that, Rogan was being so willingly nice to her and offering such things, 'Well it's not like he's never sweet and kind...it's just never towards one person, it's always to a group.' But, June was not going to question this awesome moment of totally luck! She stood up and smiled warmly at Rogan, "That's very kind of you, Rogan. I would like that very much." They both walked out together and she walked by his side and made very small talk about the School's fair. She thanked him again for the sweets and the walk to her car, as she got into her car and than drove home, completely happy and so unaware of the whole reason they had even really talked, she was happy at the idea, of a fake little date with, Rogan Pany!

~~~~~~~~~

About half way into practice Victoria, was dying of the stupidity and the egos of these people. No one could really seem to agree on much, and when they did someone would end up not liking it. It was just an annoying watching them go in circles, at the moment she was resting her elbow on the piano, so she could rest her head on it, while she just played one little melody over and over, quietly. Letting a sigh go she glanced over to the empty auditorium, only to spot Seth, siting there in one of the seats. She couldn't help the smile that came to her face, "Ugh!!! You've got to be kidding? There is no way this is going to work! I'm the princess!" Came the annoying fight, "Yes, but this is how the story goes! Did you not all pick this as the play for us to do!? Than this is how it goes!" "Than, we'll make it a better version, where the princess doesn't die and lose the prince!" "Than we should just do a different play." "Yeah, I like that idea!" "Me too!" a couple other people jumped in quickly in agreeing. Lucky for them all the bell ringed to signal the end of open school hours and time to leave.

"Fine, we'll finish talking about this tomorrow than." Groans were heard through out the group. Victoria, quickly grabbed her book bag and speed walked over to Seth, how was standing with hands shoved in his pockets and looked rather, laze and coolish. She smiled happily at him, "I would be more than happy to take you up on that offer. So long as I don't have to deal with any of them anymore." her brows twiched in annoyance with the whole thing. 'Where was June anyways? She got to leave earlier than the rest, she should have suffered like the rest of them.'

The two had walked to Seth, car while talking about the rest of their school day and a few other things, most of it going towards the schools fair. Victoria was more than happy to talk with Seth, he was such a breath of fresh air sometimes.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 05-19-2014 at 04:01 AM..