View Single Post
Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-10-2017, 12:30 AM

Hyunki sat up, looking over at Shin with concern in his eyes. There was something off about the second youngest member. He was always a serious one but he seemed almost anxious right now. Sighing, he pushed himself up from the couch and walked over to Shin, concern for his member outweighing his own desire to be lazy. "I can go run through the practice with you, me and Daesuk can if you really want," he murmured kindly, his words soft, "But we'll be fine if we don't practice right now, you have to know that right? If you're worried, don't be. They wouldn't have us debuting if they didn't think we were ready."

Xavier looked down at Ankor, not threatened by him in the slightest, or really even bothered. He poked him slightly in the forehead, "It's not like you'd really get away with any of that. We're too new for the company to let us do hidden cameras. And we're all used to your pranks anyway. I don't find them that scary." He shrugged as he said this. Still mostly just trying to get under Ankor's skin, but also not really caring how the other reacted. A part of him also concerned about Shin, since even though he teased the other the most, he was actually the one Xavier felt closest to.

KR sighed at his members, it was so hard to get them to agree on anything. “I know some of you want to practice. And practice really is good, but we have to remember, we can’t push ourselves too hard though. We want to be abel to make a strong debut. Moments of rest are just as important to us now as moments of work. We have to have both, you guys most now that. We can’t work ourselves to the point where we collapse. But we also can’t just goof off.”