View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-10-2017, 02:56 AM

Ankor huffed again, not bothered by Xavier's size or his lack of fear. All he wanted was to spread happy vibes so he welcomes the banter. Rather than backing down, he flashed a rueful grin. "Permission? Oh my little maknae, you underestimate me too much..." Leaving it at that, he spun away again and flopped onto the couch, mostly on top of Daesuk who didn't even flutter his eyes. Stubborn wasn't he?

Hong Li pouted when Hyunki's attention was dragged away, but he didn't really mind. It was so like that guy to butt in with such gooey comments. Eomma. Just like Xavier said, he really was that type of member. "Isn't that really noncommittal, KR," he hummed. Though he wasn't suited to be leader himself, Hong Li never really forgot that he was ever so slightly older than KR so if anyone could question leadership decisions, it was him. "It's good to practice. It's good to rest. Like that, you didn't say yes or no to anyone." He grinned with an eyebrow raised.

Shin's lips tightened when he found himself the center of more than just Xavier's usual attention. He didn't mean to draw anyone's eye right now when there was no purpose to it. He didn't like to be the one under the spotlight even if sometimes he accidentally drew it to himself. One of the last to join the company and not the best with friends in the first place, he still felt distant at times. And at other times, he imagined that one day he might see these guys as his family. Sighing, he dropped his gaze to drag a hand through his bleached-blonde locks. "I'm not trying to make a big deal about it. I'm just no good at anything but dancing. You guys just do what you want..."