View Single Post
[2600]Classic Bartender
Classic Bartender Mule

Old 12-04-2014, 02:55 AM

[welcome]-[rules]-[menu]-[contests]-[classic]-[exchange]-[affiliates]-[reserved]
Classic [adjective]
Quote:
1.of the first or highest quality, class, or rank: a classic piece of work.
In a charity thread users are usually expected to fill out a form and get an item that they went. This thread goes by a community approach. If we think of the thread as "Classic" we can say that the "Classic" users will receive a charitable donation. A "classic" user is someone that is around often and rule abiding. There are many users that already fit this criteria as I am sure, but I must make mention of this disclaimer that was placed within the rules as well.
It is a disclaimer of conduct. Basically, if the mule's gold count is under the gold value of the item you would like to order, please save the order for another time. I know it can be very easy to abuse a free item system. Should it happen that I cannot pay for drinks, simply start chatting in the thread. I will respond and try to gain enough gold to get your food/drink item.

DisclaimerX

This charity will always have the total gold funds under [2600]classic bartender's username. Any and all donations to the charity will be logged in the Classic Bar Charity Exchange. This will let donors and donees know what we have in stock.