Yay - I'm glad my readings are hitting the mark =D Thanks for the feedback

I'm taking a lunch break after these.

Dystopia: future occupation
☰ heaven
☶ mountain

changing to

☲ fire
☱ lake
You are concerned with something that is not yet upon you. While it is always beneficial to keep the future in mind, you need to spend more of your time and energy dealing with matters of the present. Focus on nurturing and strengthening in the here and now, and it will help prepare you for the future as well. Things will not be easy at first, but they will get better. Enjoy the little things in life and they will help you.

Jack Macgaven: love
☶ mountain
☲ fire

changing to

☱ lake
☰ heaven
For the situation to progress, you need to have a goal. Understand what you want and focus on that in order to move forward. Beautifying the situation does little on its own without a greater purpose. The time is coming for an important decision. Tell the key people first, and do not be blunt or forceful in delivering the news. Keep your focus on your goal at all times and it will benefit you.

sadrain: future
☰ heaven
☴ wind

changing to

☱ lake
☰ heaven
You are in a position of responsibility for someone else. It is important to watch over them carefully and tenderly, or in their distress problems will arise. It may seem like everything needed is not provided, but things are as they need to be for this stage in life. Try to trust in the future, and whatever higher powers you may believe in. An important decision is coming your way. Be considerate and not forceful when telling key people the news. Have a goal in mind, and keep focused on that goal throughout the process.