View Single Post
Bishalisious
💕Deliciously Sweet & Bishy💕

Old 05-04-2015, 02:12 AM

So the weathers been awesome even though I hate to be "hot" I'm happy to feel warmer weather on my skin. Its always nice to air out my tootzies & break out all my cute sandles. The best is being able to sit outside & enjoy the nice weather, especially buy the water. Then adding in the option to fire up the grill for some grub is the cherry on top. Nothing gets ur tummy rumbling like the smell of food being cooked outdoors. Plus, u dont have to bother with being inside of a hot kitchen with the stove or oven going. So since I love being outdoors when I can, especially at the nice parks in my state, I was lookin in the sales paper at this outdoorsman kinda place where they sell everything from canoes to camo wear. They have the best tents I've ever heard of. Ones that offer u the comforts of basically bringing ur livingrm or bedrm to the outdoors. Staying out after the sun drops brings on the bugs & the repellents that r out work really well. Especially the Skin-So-Soft lotions from Avon. But to have ur lounge chairs set up inside these easy to assemble pop up net tents that fit like 5 or more depending on what size u buy is a great option to enjoy the nite time air & activities while keeping the mosquitoes away from using ur body as their nightly buffett. I might have to invest in buyin one. I'm well prepared as expected a lil for the impromptu outings. I have ice & beverage coolers, battery powered laterns, a radio/flashlight that comes in super handy during blackouts/power outtages, we have Centranella Candles, all kinds of outdoor fold up chairs. Even a small propane portable grill. So now maybe a tent will be next on the list.

Last edited by Bishalisious; 05-04-2015 at 02:23 AM..