View Single Post
Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 03:28 AM

Hey everyone, and happy Easter! I haven't been on this site for a couple of days now, and there's not much for me to do anymore so why not participate in the Easter event? I looooove bunnies and I really wanna get some freebies today, so hey!

There's a large chance that not a lot of people are gonna be up in this thread, I know. I'm virtually unknown to most of these parts but it's okay. I'm here to get what I wanna get, and then I'll go.

Just what are the items for this season anyway and how long is the Easter event going to last? No I don't know where Donna is, and I haven't contacted her for the past two days actually. Hm, except for a short phone call that's either yesterday or two days ago. I still haven't gotten my second part of the quest done, but I do need some shoes for this girl.

Anyway, chat all you want, bump, or whatever it is you all do here because I'm just gonna go watch a movie in my room and work out as well. My abs hurt but I gotta get used to using 'em again. I'm supposing that making a "quiz for gold" thread is possibly rendered useless as the gold system here is quite different from other places.

I guess I can use this thread to tell stuff about myself...first off, I'm not into highschool guys, and am in my senior year of high school.