View Single Post
Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via AIM to Squidie64

Old 08-22-2010, 08:33 AM

Roderick rolled his eyes and shifted his weight to one foot. He crossed his arms across his chest and sighed, "Forgive me, my Lady, such words were the only appropriate ones I could find. The things tavern wenches do pale in comparison to the things Naerwen's done for me."

Having heard enough, Percival reached up and smacked Roderick in the mouth with the back of his hand. It was done hard enough to throw Roderick's head back a little, but not hard enough to cause any harm, not even a bruise. He feigned concern, "Oh, I am sorry. Were you speaking?"

Percival gripped the younger man's shoulder so tightly, a small pop could be heard and Roderick winced, "This fine Lady of the Court is offering you a great service for the trouble that's been caused. Now you will either apologize to her and accept her gracious offer, or I will make that pretty face of yours match that ugly tunic."

Percival let Roderick go and turned, once more to the Duchess, "My Lady, do forgive me, but I have little time to prepare for my first match. If he causes you any more grief, do not hesitate to notify me at once." Percival bowed graciously to the Lady and gave Roderick one last meaningful look. He slowly moved off, giving Tess a friendly nod as he passed.

-: Just as a quick note, I'm dashing off to bed as I can barely stay awake haha. I'll be back in the afternoon! :) :-

Last edited by Squidie64; 08-22-2010 at 08:39 AM..