View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-03-2015, 09:23 PM

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

This morning there was a major track fire in the tunnel to Queens so I ended up being like 40 minutes late to work. My train got stuck at Prince Street so I ended up having to get out of the subway and walk to another line that was still mostly working. Work actually went pretty well today. I presented some of my designs for our new product line which were pretty well received so I'm happy about that. I went to another doctor today but he was most definitely a quack, what a waste of time and money. I guess I will have to keep looking. I talked to my coworker who has been quite a bitch recently and felt better about it. Maybe we will do something this weekend? We'll see. Tomorrow I will finally get to go ice skating again (weather permitting) so I'm excited.

• • •

As for breakfast, this morning I had some Belvita breakfast biscuits:

They are quite yummy. I dip them in honey flavored soy milk to soften them up and eat them that way. Otherwise I usually have cereal. On the weekends I have Pop Tarts. Cookies and Cream are totally my favorite, I'm like totally addicted:

One of my coworkers showed me a diet that her gym suggested. I'm honestly not interested in it for the sake of dieting but it gave me some healthy meal options that I think I might try out. I've been wanting to eat better for a while now so maybe this will help me think of meals and snacks to put together.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:47 PM..